Wednesday, September 19, 2007


Cooper likes to stick his finger in his belly button. He has been doing this as long as I can remember and it is hereditary apparently, because Drew's nephews do it too! And yes, that is Cooper drinking a bottle and no it is not milk. We were out of juice..so it is crystal lite. (I may have just revealed too much about my parenting skills) I am hoping he'll give it up when we have our next baby. Maybe he'll decide he wants to be a big boy then, who knows.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Swirls of Happy said...

Cute pics! That is hillarious about the belly button, and it is so cute he likes wearing your apron, he just wants to be like mom :)

Angela said...

haha, what a cute picture! I love that he and Reece are drinking there bottles together! lol

Mylinda & Marshall said...

haha! What a toad! He is such a qt pie. By the way, can I give you my password and info, and you make my blog as cute as yours? SOO CUTE!!! Fun! Except with pink and brown and cream!! FUN!!!
Seriously, you have to. lol
Love,
Mylinda