Sunday, December 9, 2007

TAG I'm it!

This is supposed to go down with #4 but I am so not able to make my computer function properly. This is my sweet Gus that had to go live with someone else because she wanted to hurt Cooper.






Okeedokee, I have been tagged. I am supposed to write 6 things about myself... This is a hard thing to do! I just realized I am pretty boring!



1. Well, I have always had an obsession with realestate. Probably from 12 years old on I have drawn floor plans, clipped out pictures of homes in magazines and put them in my house ideas binder and surfed realestate listings on the internet. My binder of houses are mostly 16th century castles and mansions, so before Drew asked me to marry him my dad suggested I show him my deluted reality of my future home, just to be sure Drew knew what he was getting into.

Anyway, to make a long story short Drew has put his foot down and refuses to drive me around looking for houses that I have seen on the internet and suggested that I stop looking at the listings in the first place because we wont be multi millionares anytime soon. I decided that was probably smart after I actually knocked on someone's door that had recently purchased my dream home, and asked if I could look inside. I figured that was the only way I would be able to stop dreaming of the floorplan and mouldings, and blah blah blah. He was actually really nice and the incident probably only encouraged my discusting obsession! Moving on!




2.I really like to vacuum. I mostly only do it once a day, but I seriously have to keep myself from looking at my carpet the rest of the day because if I spot a hair or a crumb or if the vacuum lines are no longer as visable, it will prompt me to do it again. This is a serious time waister! I have been asking Drew for a Dyson for Christmas...AHHHH...a Dyson....he says no way.



3. I wish I could breakdance. The thought of breakdancing just makes me so happy! I want to spin on my back and do windmills and all that really not so girly stuff. I try periodically when the music is right, wich mostly happens to be when other people are around, and end up I am sure embarassing myself pretty bad. I dont know to what extent I look rediculous cause it always looks so cool in my mind.



4.Um, I really like animals. I have had many pets, most of wich turn out to be comical mistakes and end up causing me bodily harm. So I say to myself, I will never have a " " again, and then 2 months go by, I see one and I am scheeming of ways to take it home. I used to dream of owning a camel, a donkey, a cow,........I would have actual dreams where I would ride my camel or Donkey to track practice and park it by the fence. I felt so proud.



5.I am kind of a "closet" wanna be politician. I would LOVE to be a senator or hold some sort of public office. I dont like to talk about politics with really anyone except for politically savvy adult (usually males) because they are really the only ones who know what they are talking about and talking about politics to people who have no idea just makes me mad. So my passion for politics is or was a secret.



6.I love decorating. Not really actual decorating, (cause you pretty much have to have an income) but dreaming of decorating and reading about decorating. I love Architectural digest and Traditional home and House Beautiful most of those publications. You would probably never be able to tell that I like it so much by looking at my house, mostly because everything I like is too expensive and I am not one of those creative crafty people who can improvise. Someday in another life I will live in a huge mansion and have an unlimited budget to decorate. And vacuum with expensive vacuums and have live in maids to clean up after my exotic animals.



Ok, I tag Annie Lewis, Kirstyn Adams, Paula Brown, Mylinda Mortensen, Jenny Smith and Keira Paulson AND YOU HAVE TO DO IT!

10 comments:

akdoxey said...

You're not boring at all...very interesting. I am definitely a closest politician wanna-be b/c I don't really know enough but it's so interesting and I always like to think I have great arguments and stuff, usually once I open my mouth I begin to realize I shouldn't have started but oh well.

Trina said...

Ha Ha, You are funny! I love to decorate too, but I don't like people to know because same reason. And I am not that good and I like expensive stuff too. Too bad your bird wanted to hurt Cooper! How weird, birds are weird! See you soon! It was fun reading about you!!

Swirls of Happy said...

Thanks for sharing girlie!!!! This was so fun to read about you...you are too cute :)

Swirls of Happy said...

Thanks for sharing girlie!!!! This was so fun to read about you...you are too cute :)

Jennifer Smith said...

Reading this has brought up some memories of growing up by you. Remember your big dog, I can't remember her name? But she would always jump all over me whenever we played in your backyard. I got used to it, so don't worry.

Kirstyn said...

So as I was reading your 6 things I realized how boring I was, so I don't know if I can do me. We'll see. Well Blake gets done Thursday, then he takes his 2nd borads on the 18th & 19th and the girls last day of school isn't until the 20th. We're staying a long time because we're going to baptize Lexi there on Jan. 7. So I actually didn't want to leave until after Christmas, but my parents are all alone, so we're going. You guys have fun in AZ.

Mylinda & Marshall said...

Got your tag-but MAN, I didn't do the extreme you did!!! I might revise mine-you thought you were boring!!! Don't look at mine!!! hahahaha
Mylinda
PS. Thanks for making me not feel soo OCD all alone...hahahahaaa!

Jennifer Smith said...

Oh and I forgot to add that living in a "big" house is overrated. I am living in one now (well some people might not think it is that big) and it is a lot of work! I have four rooms that we don't even use! I mean they are decorated and furnished but we never really go in them. Wait - I use the living room once a week for presidency meetings.

I guess what I am trying to say is, if you do get that maid for your mansion, send her over here too!

Oh and was your big dog's name Missy?

Laura said...

This is so funny to read about you. Just last week I was thinking about when we would sit at your parents counter and draw floorplans...I am a sucker for realestate too. I have been looking at houses online for a long time, and Craig begs me to stop. It really becomes addicting. I went to an Open House once when Elizabeth was a tiny baby (I barely just told Craig about it because I knew he'd think I was crazy), but I've never actually knocked on somebody's door to look inside their house! =)Oh, the next thing I was going to say...you should come to our house and have some political discussions with me and Craig. Craig is a politics junkie and keeps up on everything thats going on. In the last election in Georgia he voted for the Democrat and I voted for the Republican Governor. We joked that our votes canceled each other out, but my guy still won!

Unknown said...

Hey thanks for the tag. It was kinda fun to try to think of some of these things! I still like your the best!