Monday, June 16, 2008

Cooper has a major major fear of gettign his hair cut..mostly just seeing his hair on his body where it shouldnt be, like shaking screaming crying uncontrolably freeking out. So we usually wait until it absolutely has to be cut...so here is the before picture...pretty bad but it is wet so not as frow as usual.

And then there is after sitting with his favorite girl friend Shari who cut his hair, and because SHE cut his hair this time he was a complete angel it was amazing. It probably also helped that Shari caught a frog in the back yard for him in a jar and he got to hold it.


So there he is with Shari practicing his Clark Gable eyebrow thingy,
and then there he is basically eating and sleepign at the same time. It was histarical.


Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Trina said...

I like the new layout! Very cherry! Very cute! Anyways, maybe we should try not to remember every stupid thing we did that summer. Thinking back about that summer I realize I am totally and utterly weird!

Amy said...

Cute background! Cooper is so adorable the haircut turned out nice/

jakeanddeana said...

Love the new layout!!! I need you to teach me how to widen the margins for mine! Cooper is darling!

K Bailey said...

What will you do without Shari to cut his hair when you are done with school!! Cute pics.

James & Tara Huish said...

A frog in a jar! That was what I was missing! Maybe that will help Gene to not scream bloody murder! I just posted the same post about Gene hating to have his haircut.

It was so fun to have you down here! I'm glad we got to see you. You always make me laugh! Love ya!
Tara

Kirstyn said...

That's funny about haircuts. Shari cuts conner's every time too and he freaks out. He shakes and sweats and cries. It's really quite sad, but it has got to be done.

jakeanddeana said...

Happy Birthday Lauren! Hope you have a fantastic day -- hopefully Drew will do something nice!

Trina said...

Lauren,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Sorry I am a day late!
Hope you had a great day!!!!!!!!!

Trina said...

Ok so I looked up the Boulders. It does look beautiful, can we just lay out by the pool? And the spa looked good? Lets talk about this in real life instead of blog life.

Unknown said...

Cutting hair is the hardest. I have to bribe kale with like 3 treats! But, cooper looks so handsome. And I love Georgia's picture of her sleeping. She is adorable!