Friday, January 16, 2009

Twilight Zone!!!


So I finally read Twilight..just the first book, not the whole series. Getting left out of every conversation for the last year finally started getting to me so I decided to get it over with. So as I was reading, I remembered a trip my dad took me on to the Ho Rainforest in Washington when I was in highschool. Then I realized, wait, I have been to Forks and actually have a picture of myself there! So I have been looking for it all day and cant find it so it must be at my parent's house. But I did come across this picture with me and LL Cool J from high school...Totally unrelated but funny still:) Next time I am in AZ I will find it.
Oh by the way LL Cool J stands for "Ladies Love Cool Jason"- So my friend who happened to be with me at LAX when we ran into him, started calling himself Ladies Love Cool Troy. He was funny.

7 comments:

K Bailey said...

Okay-that is funny!!! Was he nice about the picture?

Browns said...

He was super nice about the picture. He gave me a hug...weird!

Trina said...

OH so funny! Thats so funny about the trip to phoenix, my dad always takes my kids out too! Arn't dads great! Could your kids be any cuter? Seriously. I wish I had gotten to see you. Whens your next trip. Did you like Twillight??

Angela said...

look how cute you are! look at that hair! Beautiful!

Leah Martineau said...

You are so funny!! i'm so glad you shared that random picture!! Oh and I totally can see Troy saying that!!! Ok either we scared you away that one time you came to visit because you have been back to AZ a few times and you haven't called!! I think Ryker taught Cooper how to be naughty so maybe that is why you don't want them to get together =)

Laura said...

I just borrowed Twilight from my friend today. I will have to start reading it soon since I have no idea what everybody is raving about. Funny picture too!

TheSweetMom said...

Look at that super long hair! Georgious! And what are the odds of running into LLCoolJ, that is too funny!