Sunday, May 24, 2009

BUSY!
















Georgia likes to sit on her changing table with her kitties. She also likes to smile for the camera!

















We had pictures done last Friday. My friend Cara did them and they turned out beautiful! They would have been better if I had remembered to bring Cooper's clothes. I only brought his pants, and he just happened to be wearing that shirt that day. Lucky you cant really tell how dirty it is. I WAS SO MAD!!!!! It doesnt really match what Georgia is wearing half the time. And it was supposed to be a photo shoot of our kids, per Drew's request, but once we got there, I was like, uh we are all here so lets do it. Amy and Jared and their kids came into town as we were leaving to get the pcitures taken. We had a fun fun week with them. Spent lots of time outside at parks, in the woods looking for creatures, and playing in the yard. Cooper loved having his cousines(?) here! I loved it too, I didnt have to entertain him the whole time. Just had to step in every 5 min to keep him from driving them crazy!!!




Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

jakeanddeana said...

Your pictures are BEAUTIFUL! Your kids are so cute! Cooper is so sweet with Georgia -- the shirt goes perfect with wat Georgia is wearing. . .you and Drew look great! I hear you guys are coming out next month for about a month? Can it really be TRUE?!!! We HOPE so! Let us know!

K Bailey said...

So cute! And I never would've known that isn't what you planned for Cooper to wear.

Unknown said...

I LOVE these pictures!!! They are so great and you all look soo beautiful!
Also...i think that your dream house is my dream house as well! It's amazing!! I'm sad it's sold- i want you to have it:) But, i'm sure you will find one just as good somewhere else with that 4th bedroom!
I love your kids...they are so cute!

Anonymous said...

So cute- I love all these picts-you guys are so beautiful! ;)

Trashy Decor said...

so cute! your family is insanely gorgeous. you are very blessed! i am so happy for you!

Anna said...

Your pictures are amazing! It was so fun to see you a few weeks ago. Any luck in the dental world while you were here? Hope you had a great trip, and good luck in your new home. Hope it doesn't smell too bad.