Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Moving On!

We packed up our house after graduation, and then headed out for AZ that same week. I dont think we realized how much CRAP (is that ok to say on here?) we had or how big of a job moving (with children) actually is. And moving to no where...that makes things a bit more complicated. Since we had no home to go to, we moved it all into the garage and said "the heck with it" and went on vacation to AZ, where we knew we had a place to live...
Drew stayed for a few days and then headed back to OK to start work and find an apartment. He found one. I hear it smells like cat pee. Cant wait.


Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

TheSweetMom said...

That doggy is as big as Geogia:)

Elisabeth (and Tyler) said...

Oh, I hope you don't have to live somewhere that smells like cat pee! Love you and your beautiful family :)

Trina said...

Congratulations guyz!! How exciting a real job! You all are so so cute!

Amy said...

I wish I would have ssen you more while you were here in AZ. Better luck next time I guess. Life is so crazy all the time...

Trashy Decor said...

Hey girl! Hope all is well!
My blog is private now, so send your email and I will add you.

xoxo

akdoxey said...

Lauren- So Britt gave me the polyvouge website and I'm ordering from it but was wondering how valid it is. It says you can only do western union or bank wire...is that what you did? How reliable is it?

Unknown said...

I am soo happy for you guys to be graduated! I can't believe he's a real dentist! It seems so grown up! But, I guess we are grown up! Your little Georgia is my favorite little girl! She is soo cute!
Good Luck with everything!