Monday, August 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Cooper Dear!!

Cooper is 4!! We went to Oklahoma City to celebrate, so Cooper could have his friends at his party. We went to Jump Zone and the kids had so much fun! It was nice for us to see all of our friends again too. All the pictures look awful because the party room was painted yellow and orange and REALLY UGLY. Cooper and Sweet Noah





Ha ha, Noah is in all the pictures I have. I guess I should have made a point to get all the kids by eachother so we could remember who was there.





Grama Hamblin sent Cooper a package and the whole time he was opening it he kept saying "I love my grama!"


There are alot of pictures of Cooper's birthday jeans, I just kept taking them because he insisted on making weird faces.

Georgia is smiling at least:)



2 comments:

Leah Martineau said...

Yeah Happy Birthday Cooper!!!! Holt cow we are moms of 4 year olds!!! CRAZY!! Well looks like he had a fun birthday and I'm sure he loved the presents from grandma, how fun!! I love the picture of your little lady and she has on the pokadot shirt and jeans. Hope you guys are doing well =)

n/a said...

what is up with g's gang signs? love you:)