Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Cooper has a very gummy smile, especially when he is trying to smile WEIRD!
(and i know my walls are ugly...dont worry I dont like them this way, some day I will paint except for my whole first floor is painted this way so it will be a big job.)
Georgia and Cooper were hugging eachother and Georgia was saying "Oh Brother!!" In a very loving voice... (she calls Cooper Brother)





Georgia spends all day trying on everyone's shoes and wearing differnet hats. She is such a nut.
She also gives me this face alot.


Hmmm. I think I will wear this one next.





(She has Cooper's shoes on)



5 comments:

Elisabeth (and Tyler) said...

Like mother like daughter! My Mom said you LOOOOVED shoes when we were little!

TheSweetMom said...

It's SO good to see your kids again! I'm glad they get along so well! Emma LOVES shoes, too! She will scream if you try to get them off her (even if they aren't hers!) Miss you guys!!!

The Brown Life said...

I miss your sweet little Georgia, can't wait to see you again in a couple of weeks! And of course I miss Cooper too!

jakeanddeana said...

I can't wait to see all of you. . .aren't you coming this week?

Unknown said...

شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض

تركيب ستائر بالرياض