Tuesday, December 15, 2009

My Heeeerrroooo!

So Dear Drew is my hero. This is how he spent ALL day Saturday. Standing on a ladder 20 ft. in the air. It was wobbly.
And he was there from like 2:00 till 10:00 at night, trying to put this darn thing up in my family room.


It was HEAVY!!! I had to stand on another latter and hold it up (I dont know how much help I actually was..) while he attatched it to all the wires and stuff. I thought, really thought we were going to die. And the sweet man didnt complain one bit.

Here it is hung with no major mishaps or injuries. I just need to paint now, hang drapes, get furniture......we may not have a couch to sit on but we have a pretty light to look at.


5 comments:

jakeanddeana said...

Wow! What a guy! Did he complain about you getting it? I think he is a keeper, but I might be biased :). It looks amazing!

The Brown Life said...

YAY! Looks awesome! Drew you sure are GREAT! See you guys soon.

TheSweetMom said...

Oh, so pretty! Way to go Drew! You're the man!

Trina said...

Wow, it is beautiful!! What a guy What a guy!!! I really want to see your house!! I really want to see you.

Paola said...

That is SUCH SUCH SUCH A COOL LAMP! But I have a problem...you didn't tell us the story behind it! Where did you get it? Was it a deal? And let's back up to several posts ago...you didn't take pics of the furniture your mom painted, or the various things you guys did together! So I guess what I'm saying is EMAIL ME :) Very curious and very impressed! Toodles.