Saturday, November 17, 2007

Daddy's shoes, mommy's hair


Cooper likes to walk around in our shoes. I am sure every child does. It is just funny! And I chopped my hair again. Every time I do something drastic to my hair the decision is made in like one minute. I have been trying to grow it our for a year and last night went to get my hair colored and when she asked if I wanted it trimmed or anything I was like, yah cut it! Thank goodness I like it. I think alot of the time I need people to make decisions for me because I am too impulsive! So, in 2 years, I might have long hair again....maybe.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

K Bailey said...

Cute Lauren! You are brave....I'm not an impulsive decision maker at all. I'm still scarred from the bad haircut I got when I first moved to OK!!!

Kirstyn said...

I love it Lauren. You look cute in short hair. I almost don't even remember you in long hair.

akdoxey said...

Your hair looks SOOOO cute! I love watching Leah try to put our shoes on.

Trina said...

It is way cute! You look so grown up!

Jennifer Smith said...

Love your hair Lauren! Too cute! I am getting mine cut this wednesday, maybe I will copy you and blog about it.

Mylinda & Marshall said...

Love the hair, then again, you never look EVEN CLOSE to bad! ;) love ya!