Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Wonderful weather!




When daddy came home from school we went out to play. The weather was so nice. It was good lighting too, I tried so hard to get a good picture of Cooper! He doesnt sit still and if he knows I am going to take a picture he turns around. So I finally sat him down, and was lucky enough to have a fast finger to get a picture when he looked at me for a split second at a time! I sooo give up!He likes wearing daddy's lunch bag around and calls it his "pack pack". It's a little hard to wear a pack pack and play foot ball at the same time.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Swirls of Happy said...

What a sweetie pie :) I love how he calls it "pack pack...he is so cute! So congrats!!!! How far along are you?

Unknown said...

This is a GREAT shot. The lighting is so beautiful! And it helps that he is super cute!

akdoxey said...

I love to read about every woman's "when Daddy comes home" stories. It's seriously so funny how I look forward to that all day long. I feel like a kid again.

Kirstyn said...

It has been super nice lately. Almost like we're living in Mesa again. I love it. Cooper is too cute. I'm so excited for you to have another one so you can have 2 in the picture and not have to worry so much if cooper's looking or not.

Trina said...

What are you having? How is the itching? Are you yellow? Post or tell me what you are having!

Laura said...

I have the same question as everybody else...did you find out the gender of your baby? I can't believe you never even posted anything about being pregnant! Also, how awesome that you live across the street from that great park!

Trina said...

My feelings are hurt! Scrubs is to funny!

Trina said...

Ok I see your point! Frasier really isn't that funny. Just a ha, not a ha ha ha kind of funny!