Wednesday, November 28, 2007

So enthused


Cooper and I went to Bricktown (down town OKC) and had lunch at Falcones. I had decided with my parents before I left AZ that the new rule was never go anywhere alone with Cooper because I cant control him...that is so embarassing to admit, and I feel like a horrible, wimpy mom, but it is really almost dangerous for us to go anywhere alone together. Just cause he is crazy and I am pregnant, and he is strong and kicks hard...(he is a sweet boy though..) anyway, we were down there anyway and I was starving so we had a date and it went well! We had a nice lunch, I only got socked in the eye twice and until that happened, we had a fun time. He even let me take his picture! He even alomst smiled! Oh my goodness I pray I can survive 2 kids.
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Kirstyn said...

How fun you guys got to go somewhere for Thanksgiving. You know cooper's just going thru his phase. Hopefully by the time the baby comes he'll be over it. He is still very cute though.

Trina said...

You are to funny! I am glad you got to somewhere with just you and Cooper! That is always fun! I miss those times sometimes just me and Addy, but I am glad Rowan is here of course. Does this make since, no probly not. But it is long! See you later! When are you coming back?

akdoxey said...

What! How far along are you? Congrats!

Mylinda & Marshall said...

Seriously, he is a DOLL! What a QT

Swirls of Happy said...

You are soooo cute Lauren and Cooper is just the cutest thing ever...I want to jump through the computer and hug him! I am scared for the multiple kid thing too, but you are such a good little mama, you will do great!

Jennifer Smith said...

Congratulations Lauren! I totally understand how it is being pregnant and having a very active little boy too. If I can do it, so can you.

Oh yeah, and I have recently decided that I am not going anywhere but Church and my parent's with my kids. Can we just say CRAZY!!

Swirls of Happy said...

Lauren, your so cute....maybe when you come in town again I can squeeze your little man and you can squeeze mine...we can switch for an hour so?? Sound good!!!??

Unknown said...

Lauren- I have felt that way many times with Kale. We will go a week with out going any where and then I forget and decide to go out again. He actually seems to be growing out of the craziness or maybe I am just bribing him more and it's working! :) But, don't feel alone! And you will totally do good with 2. It's a shocker at first but it is so worth it a few months down the road when they play together!

Amy said...

You are a trooper Lauren!!! What a good mom! When do you find out what you are having?