Friday, May 2, 2008

crazy weather

We had some crazy weather yesterday! This is a tornado forming over our house (!) yesterday. Luckily it didnt touch down until it had moved on, but it was crazy to see all the clouds getting sucked into it. We couldnt decide if we should jump in the car and head south or watch it and hoped it moved on. Then we had some baseball sized hail last night. Mostly quarter sized but it was just like a heavy rain but total ice. I thought our house was going to break. I didnt even feel safe inside. It lasted for a 1/2 hour. We were glad when it stopped and none of our windows had broken (miracle!)

And more Georgia. I am going to try hard not to make this a Georgia blog, it will be tough though.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Leah Martineau said...

Wow, that weather is scary!! I know everyone says it is to hot in AZ, but we don't have to deal with lots of crazy weather.

Georgia is so cute and it is ok if you post lots of pictures of her!!! Also you left me a message asking how i'm doing with 2 now as well and lets just say I would take a newborn over my almost 3 yr old any day!! He is so naughty and throws tantrums all the time!!!

Matt and Dionne said...

I DO NOT miss that crazy weather one bit! I was always terrified during those storms when we lived in Memphis and Mississippi! A house pretty close to ours actually burned down from lightening. When we lived in Dallas, the wind would keep me up all night. I was so scared! It would sound like our house was going to blow over! The hail and thunder and lightening and the tornado warning sirens...
Ok, thanks for reminding me why I love being back in UT!!!:)

Trina said...

I think you should make it a Georgia blog. She is beautiful! Do you have a basement? We would have weather like that in Colorado and everyone would have to go into their basements. Scary!

Kirstyn said...

Hey, I did e-mail you my new blog address. I should have just put it on a post.
Wasn't that a crazy night! I seriously thought my house was going to break! It sounded like we were under attack. I was seriously suprised that my West facing windows made it thru that. That Georgia of yours is so cute! I just can't tell you enough. Can't wait to see her.

Swirls of Happy said...

Scary to have such crazy weather...yikes! Georgia is precious and just scrumptious!! Keep the pics coming, we don't care if it's just a Georgia blog :)