Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Thanks to Grama!

Last week my grama (their great grama) sent Georgia a pretty doll and put a toy in the package for Cooper too so he wouldnt feel left out. He was in heaven. She sent it in a dog bone box, and when we got it I said "Cooper what is it??" He jumped up and down and clapped his hands and said " Dog food YEAH!!!" I guess he was desperate for some attention or something cause he was happy with his gift being dog food. I took pictures to send my grama and Georgia was smiling in them so they turned out cute.



Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

K Bailey said...

Isn't that the doll you really wanted to buy for Georgia when you were pregnant?

Matt and Dionne said...

Ooohhh, your kids are SO cute!!! I love seeing all the pics and I'm so glad you posted one w/ you and your hubby in it too! You look fantastic!
BTW, my sister has 3 boys now and still lives just outside of Dallas.

Amy said...

How sweet every gilr needs a baby doll no matter the age.

James & Tara Huish said...

How cute is Georgia with that little smile? Is she old enough to be smiling?! And how did you actually get it on camera. That's the real trick! You guys look great! Love you guys!

Tara

Mylinda & Marshall said...

Oh i love the last one!! What a doll!!! she is so beautiful like her mother...no offense drew. hahah