Thursday, May 15, 2008

When you dont have a mom around to show off all your dorky accomplishments to, they get posted on your blog.

So I love Peonies and was so excited to move somewhere where they grow! So I planted a few plants the first spring and this is the first year I got any flowers from them. Only one bush bloomed..but it had lots!


And a yummy cake I made for desert and Drew and I have to eat the whole thing because we dont have any family to share it with. How sad. I love to make desert but hate having the whole thing go to waste. Mmmm, that looks good. I think that'll be my lunch.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Swirls of Happy said...

That cake looks DIVINE!!! I hear ya on the desserts...Jason and I always end up eating way too much :) Love all the pics, your family is darling!

Kirstyn said...

so are you guys bored now that everybody's gone. How nice that you had so many visitors for awhile. The pictures of cooper and Georgia with your grandma's presents are too cute. By the way good job on your flowers, they are so pretty, and your cake looked so good. You can call me whenever you make a dessert anytime!

Amy said...

My mom would love those flowers! Your cake looks delish! Great job!

jakeanddeana said...

Hey you! The cake looks lucious! My mom said you were headed out here soon to spend some time! I can't wait to see you guys! Spence loves to see your blog and Cooper, and Cooper's mom and dad -- you get the picture!

akdoxey said...

From the post before, you should definitely put yourself on the blog more often...you look great! It looks like you're recovering fast. The flowers are beautiful, I need to pick up the hobby of gardening, I can't even keep a small cactus in a pot alive. Pathetic huh?

Laura said...

Beautiful flowers and awesome dessert! How on earth did you find time to make that cake with two kids around? I guess Georgia may still be in the sleeping-a-whole-lot stage. Every time I hear about a tornado in that area (even in a different state than Oklahoma) I think about you. I'm glad you guys haven't been too affected by anything.