Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Doesnt like the carrots


I juiced some carrots last night and mixed quite a bit of juice in with her rice cereal and she was not a fan. She would not swallow, and that is why it is everywhere but in her mouth. She is usually pretty clean when she eats. But I was thinking about it and it probably was REALLY strong because I juiced 4lbs of them and put alot of juice in the cereal..that would be like 3 carrots probably...I kept putting it in her mouth too because I didnt want it to go to waist. Oh well now I know.


And Beautiful Georgia on Sunday
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

jakeanddeana said...

Oh my goodness! Look at how big she is getting! Her face and the residue of the food everywhere proves the point, she probably didn't care much for the carrot! Cute -- love her dress! What a sweet heart! Yeah, too bad you guys don't live closer. . .we could commiserate with the lot in life we have with our different, but similar hubbies, and the boys could keep each other company and maybe out of troubles!!

Trina said...

She looks just like Cooper!!! I love it!!!!

Mike and Maradel said...

The pictures of the kids are wonderful. Will you please send us a copy of your family pictures...please. We love and miss you guys so much.

Angela said...

haha that is too funny! She is such a doll!!