Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Sweet Georgia likes to hug her dolly when she goes to sleep.
On Friday We went with some friends to watch the cars race at the tracks. It was a fun and ever since Cooper has been talking about race cars. And ATV's. He tells me daily that he wants to go to Walmart and get ATV's. A pink one for Georgia, a black one for mommy and a green one for Cooper and Daddy. I thought it was funny that he chose a pink one for Georgia. He says Georgia likes pink. We may be going camping this weekend and I told him, and he says 'Go camping, catch crabs, ride ATV's!!" I have been telling him that there just isnt any room in our garage for ATV's and he keeps saying "move mommy and daddy's car, put on the street!" He still doesnt use complete sentences so we get a kick out of listening to him talk.


Way past hair cut time. It is to the point that there really isnt much I can do with it now (well there is alot actually just nothing socially acceptable.)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Amy said...

Cute, Cute!! Such adorable kids! And I love the family picture.

The Brown Life said...

I cannot believe how big she is! It is almost time to get rid of the baby carset. Time flies. I hope you are doing great.

Matt and Dionne said...

I can't believe how much Cooper reminds me of my little Crue! They even have the same hairdos (let me know when you figure out what to do with it b/c I am also at a loss:)