Thursday, October 23, 2008

Sunday picture day


I try to get their pictures on Sunday. When else are they dressed up? Well it only lasts like 5 min, then the shirt is untucked and the bow is around her eyes. And tht is why I have to get a picture.
The past two weeks Mr. Cooper has had alot on his mind. At least once or twice a day, I get to have this conversation with him;

"Mommy."
"what Cooper?"
"Ooper doesnt want to hold a snake. It will poop on Ooper."
"Eew. That would be gross."
"Do snakes have bums?"
"Uh....sure."
"Bats dont have bums. They wont poop on Ooper."
"Yah, bats have bums."
"Do piggys have bums?"
"Yes."
"Do lizards have bums? Lizards wont poop on Ooper."
Yadda yadda yadda, then we go onto insects and their posteriors, and it is just such great conversation. And he also says Georgia's name soo sweet. "Goooogia."


Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

K Bailey said...

Her eyes are so beautiful in that first picture! The blue is gorgeous!

Leah Martineau said...

They are so cute. Ryker is obsessed with animals to and would love to have a zoo in our backyard. =) I like the idea of taking Sunday pictures.

Laura said...

I just watched the video you sent me...it is scary and it makes me absolutely SICK to know that most of the country can ignore all of this evidence against Obama. Ahhh!! Anyway, your kids are very cute! I can't believe how much Georgia is growing up!

Trina said...

Boys will be boys. When are you coming here??

The Brown Life said...

It took me this long to notice but our girls have blue eyes and our boys have the brown eyes. Anyways, Georgia's eyes are very beautiful.

Elisabeth (and Tyler) said...

Ooper.. I love it! Why don't you live closer?

Kirstyn said...

They are so cute. I love the conversations you have with Cooper. That is too funny. Is he potty training or just obsessed with poop?

Angela said...

seriously that is soooo cute! He is so grown up latley! And Georgia, ok I know you know this but she is BEAUTIFUL!! Have fun in AZ, go see my Mom for me! And let me know when you get home! ;)

Mylinda & Marshall said...

HOW CUTE!!!! I love your family picture too! soooooo cute! Did your mom take it at the place you had your reception?
Miss you much!!!
Mylinda:)

TheSweetMom said...

I just looked thru your whole blog...Really fast... but saw some adorable pics. You're doing a great job journaling along with the pics. Ooper is so sweet to love that beautiful baby of his so much!

Amy said...

What a sweetie pie! Cooper and Georgia are precious.