Monday, November 10, 2008

Fun at Grama and Grampa's.

We have to go home tomarrow and Cooper does not want too. I say, "but dont you want to see Daddy?" He says "Daddy can come to Grama's house."
Well, I dont blame him. It has been pretty fun. He has cousins everywhere, grandmas and grandpas, uncles and lots of cool stuff to get into all day. I hate to take him from his cousins!












Georgia and Papa













Resting after Spencer's Birthday party
















Hamblin cousins
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

jakeanddeana said...

Hope you got home all right -- thanks for coming out! We had so much fun having you here. . . Just wish that you guys could live closer, but we will take what we can get!

Angela said...

Im glad you had fun! Its always fun to have time with the fam, and the kids to play and get to know their cousins! I miss that too, but Its nice to have you back, hopefully my kids will get better soon, so we can get together soon! ;)