Saturday, November 15, 2008

We made it (not without some help)




when does this plane leave again???


So LUCKILY my kind mother and father came with me to the airport and waited with me until I got on the plane. THANKYOU! What would I hav done without them? Between constantly getting stuck in the storage part of the baby stroller, Cooper ran around in cirlces int he middle of the terminal, occasionally running into people when they didnt get out of the way fast enough.












Looks like my dad is having a blast!







Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Angela said...

oh you all look so cute! Im glad you made it home in one piece, I feel for you, traveling with 2 little ones is extremely difficult, and very stressful!

Amy said...

I was wondering how you were going to travel by yourself. ha ha. You can't even tell you have braces in the picture.

Mike and Maradel said...

I love the pictures. I am thankful my grandkids have such wonderful other grandparents. The pictures at the airport remind me of traveling without Mike many many years ago. So are you thinking about moving back to AZ in the summer??

ThePalmers said...

Sorry for the mass "commenting" everyone, but check out the HHS friends get together at

http://palmerparty.blogspot.com/2008/11/we-miss-old-friends.html

TheSweetMom said...

I'm sorry to say, but I am laughing out loud looking at those pics of Cooper at the airport! What sweet parents you have! And we're glad you all are back safely!

Kirstyn said...

So nice to visit and get to see all your family. You have nice parents to wait at the airport with you. Fun Halloween this year. I always loved halloween growing up too.

Matt and Dionne said...

That was so funny! It totally reminded me of all the times I had to fly by myself with all my kids! Your little Cooper reminds me sooo much of my Crue (I'm sure I've said that before:)