Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!




When I was little and candy was my main concern in life Halloween was my favorite holiday, I even liked it better than Christmas. I so enjoyed celebrating with my kiddos this year. We had several Halloween parties this year so Cooper got to wear the costume I got for him and the costume he thought of too. All he talked about was being a pumpkin, so m grama made him a pumpkin suit on Halloween and he was in HEAVEN! He wanted to have orange hair so grama went and got him the orange hair spray too. How would it be to have a grama around all the time?? It sure is great for the short time we get to see her.











Grama made Georgia kitty ears and a kitty skirt to go with her shirt.





















































Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Mike and Maradel said...

The kids are so cute. And the blog is darling. It is wonderful that you are making such a wonderful record of your kids at this age. We miss you all!

Angela said...

So Cute! That is so fun! Cooper looked great! Have you gone in to visit my Mom yet?

K Bailey said...

LOVE that orange hair!!!!

Unknown said...

ADORABLE!! You have quite the mom. And your kids are the cutest! Plus, you look so pretty!

jakeanddeana said...

YOur kids Halloween costumes are so cute! Love it! When is COoper going to be free to play?

Mylinda & Marshall said...

HEY! Will you send mom (gramma) an invite to your blog? Her gmail is sharaleeharrison@gmail.com!
:) Adorable pumpkin!
Thanks for the compliment on my sign, when will you come see it in person.
OH while I am at it, send me a different invite to my mortysfam@hotmail.com address. I have you under gmail. :) Love, Mylinda:)

Leah Martineau said...

Holy Cow you are so funny. That comment on my blog was the best. (about who would attack a bunch of hotties) Keep them coming =)

Unknown said...

Love the orange hair! Grandma's are the BEST!