Monday, March 10, 2008

Disneyland!!


We got to go to Disneyland this last Thursday for a few days with Drew's family and had a blast!! Drew's Mom and dad just got back from a mission in Russia so we had a little family reunion. I just love Disneyland and even though I am a fat waddler who couldnt go on anything exciting, I still loved it. Cooper had so much fun with his little cousine Torrey. He gets along better with her than any other child we know! They were so cute together. I wish I had some pictures of things other than Cooper and Torrey, but they were the cutest. I got a family picture taken (all three of us together!) but I have gained 35 lbs and apparently all in my face, so I wont be posting those... We were glad we could go and really glad we came home only with the 2 year year old child we left with! (we prayed that the baby would wait 2 days till we could be back in OK, I thought for sure I'd have the baby as soon as the plane landed but she's still hangin in there and I guess just likes to teaste me.
(I have been having contractions and weird stuff for a week..)













I love you Torrey!
Drew being a loner on Splash Mountian
Man I love this place.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Swirls of Happy said...

I can't believe you went to DisneyLand pregnant...you go girl!!!! Cute pics! DisneyLand is the best, looks like Cooper and his cousin had fun together :)

Ben and Jen McDowell said...

Oh Come on.. You have to post the picture of the whole family- I'm sure you look fantastic all big and pregnant!! But Cooper is going to be a heartbreaker- he is soo cute!

Trina said...

Hey! I LOVE Disney Land! What a cute Cooper! Was Disney Land not that crowded or what? Glad you had fun, and I am sure you look fabulous!

Unknown said...

SO fun! But, I want to see you prego! Despite what you say, I am sure you look adorable! Looks like so much fun!
And I love the story about Cooper and the super glue! He cracks me up! Little boys keep us on our toes!
I am soo excited that you are having a girl. I can;t wait to see her!

Unknown said...

You are a good sport! I can't believe you have a little more than a month! Come on...we all want to see your cute belly. We ALL gain weight in our faces. (I felt that my nose had doubled in size and I already have a big nose to start with!) There is no place like Disney Land.