Monday, March 31, 2008

Sunday cuties

Well, I thought my 2 boys looked handsom before church yesterday, so I thought I'd get some pictures. I love my dear husband, but he has the hardest time acting natural for pictures! So everytime Cooper is smiling and being cute, Drew has to make a weird face, and visa versa....So I took like 15 pictures and these were the best, plus Cooper thought it would be funny to hide behind a fly swatter, why Drew gives him the fly swatter to play with...I dont know?


Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Kirstyn said...

Those pictures are too funny. That is so nice that he likes his bike that much. I can't believe that he rode it for that long, and that Drew took him :)

Swirls of Happy said...

What cute pics!!! I love his cute face...it is so stinkin' precious! How fun that he got a new bike :)

Trina said...

He is dang cute! And he is going to have a dang cute sister!!

Matt and Dionne said...

Hey Lauren! I was wondering if you could please leave a comment on my blog with Amy Bevans email address if you have it??? Thanks!

Leah Martineau said...

Lauren, you look so cute! I know you probably don't think so being PG, but you do. I really love your hair!! Ok and Cooper, holy cow what a stud. I'm so excited for you and to see this new baby girl!! Good Luck with everything!!

=) Leah

Mylinda & Marshall said...

HAHA, I find myself in the same boat-I can't smile to save my life, and when I do, everyone sees the pic like a trophy!!!! haha!

Mylinda & Marshall said...

PS. You're tagged! Have fun, just go to my blog and see the details! ;)
Love,
Mylinda:)

Mylinda & Marshall said...

YIKES!!! I am starting to think you and Julie might have your babies on the same day!!!!! ;)

Trina said...

Good luck mannana!!

Amy said...

Hey Congratulations! I can't wait to see pics of you sweet addition.