Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Triplets???


Ok, I dont know why I need to humiliate myself but I really have to set you all straight. I know that I really just have such nice friends, but just in case the last two pictures were decieving...here it is. The biggest singleton belly in the world. Enjoy. I really didnt realize how big I was until my mom took this picture. This is before my baby shower that my sweet friends Angela and Bridgett put on for me! It was so cute and so much yummy food! And I got sent home with all of it. As if there were room on my body for more food.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

K Bailey said...

Lauren-you look great! It seems like we just did a shower for Cooper. Didn't your mom get to be here for that one too?

Trina said...

What in the world?! You look so good! You are just a tiny cute little pregnant girl. What are you naming your baby? Do you know I ask you that every time I comment. Is it a super secret? Come visit soon!

akdoxey said...

Lauren- you are so adorable. I love your cute curly hair, and it looks cute straight too. I should take fashion tips from you for next time I'm prego.

destiny said...

Lauren you are the so silly! I HATED pictures of myself when I was prego. I actually forbid it. I didn't want any documentation of my huge self, I didn't want to know how huge I actually was! Luckily you look like a normal pregnant person just about ready to pop! I was a HIPPO! Not even kidding!

Please email me your email so I can invite you to my blog! denaira@yahoo.com

Swirls of Happy said...

Lauren, believe me...you could never look big if you tried!!! You are adorable :)

Kirstyn said...

You look good. I think you think you look big because your so skinny usually.

Paola said...

You're HILARIOUS! You do NOT look like you have triplets!

Ben and Jen McDowell said...

I'm impressed!! I would have never guessed your belly could get that big!! But you do look great and I'm sure you will be back to normal two days after you have your baby. Good luck!!