Wednesday, March 5, 2008

KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN

Hmmm...Good advise. When Drew gets really busy he becomes absent minded, or just way more absent minded than normal, which makes me worry. So he left the super glue out and while I went to gather dirty laundry for 2 seconds, Cooper discovered it. He glued his foot somehow to the floor and all his fingers and toes together. So, he got to soak in acetone for a while. He was really distrought about the whole thing. We are just so blessed that he didnt get any in his eyes or mouth! Oh my heck that just makes me sick to think of.

I am glad you find this amusing mom.
He looked so forelorn, it was pretty funny. I think my laughing hurt his feelings a little. My poor little guy :(
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Swirls of Happy said...

Oh my goodnes...look at that face!!! He looks so traumatized...what a cutie :) I can't believe that, how scary, but lucky it only got on his skin.

Trina said...

Holy Cow! That is funny! What a cutie!! What is his sisters name??

Mylinda & Marshall said...

HA! What a riot! I love how entertaining that kid is-glad you could laugh about it!

Mylinda & Marshall said...

PS. Did it come off? ;)

Amy said...

That is hilarious and frustrating all at the same time. I would have been saying how did you even think to do this!?!?! Cute Cooper!

akdoxey said...

Oh that is so sad. I can't imagine how devastating that would be to a little boy. His face just makes me want to cry...too sweet.

Kirstyn said...

that is too funny. His face is the best. Dad's are funny that way. One time I was gone for like a half hour and came back and Adalie had cut off a ton of her hair. gotta love it.

Browns said...

You didn't show me these pictures! Good you got it for teasing him in the future.