Monday, July 28, 2008

Georgia Evelyn's Blessing


Georgia's daddy blessed her yesterday in my parent's ward. It was so nice to have everyone there. Much easier to do it in AZ where everyone is already. Here are a few pictures...there are more on other camera's that I am sure I will post later.

My mother sewed Georgia's beautiful dress from left over silk from my wedding dress. It turned out beautiful. We had a dinner at Drew's parents house afterward and it was so nice to visit with everyone.










Georgia's grama Brown, great grama G.G., mommy and Georgia, Great grama Hamblin and grama Hamblin.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun! It looks like it was even a half decent shady day. I love the 4 generation picture.

Angela said...

oh you all look sooo beautiful! Especially baby Georgia! That Dress! Man your Mom is amazing, and you look great by the way! :) When you guys coming home? We just got home last night and Im having my wisdom teeth out today! yuck!