Thursday, July 31, 2008

Train park and Sprinkles


We went to the train park a few days ago with Deana's family and grama and grampa Brown. I made them stop at Sprinkles because I am trying to not eat sugar (I guess). Every time I tell myself I am not going to eat anymore sugar, I eat worse than I was before I decided to not. BUT the red velvet cupcake and coconut cupcakes were really good. Luckily I dont live anywhere near Sprinkles.
The train park was lots of fun. I was sad when our ride was over! There was lots to do and Cooper is just thrilled to be with "friends". He loves his Spencer.

TRYING to get a picture of Drew's normal face. Completely impossible.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Trina said...

Where is the train park? I need to go, Rowan is in love with trains. I love the baby blessing pictures. How sweet is her little dress?

Trina said...

You look really good Lauren!

jakeanddeana said...

Spencer is sitting in my lap, excited to see him and Cooper, he keeps touching the screen and telling me who everyone is, in case I forgot :) -- I went to a fun museum that we will have to take you and Cooper too after school starts!

tinkrgurlsmom said...

Looks like you are having a ton of fun visiting family. In answer to your question on our blog, we found the race in the OK Runners magazine. It list a lot of different races. I guess we just lucked out on this one being more than just a race.

Amy said...

I love red velvet cake mmmm... That sounds delicious. So where is sprinkles? I have never heard of that place before.