Friday, July 11, 2008

My poor husband REALLY robbed the craddle



So, I was looking at pictures of me a few days ago of my life PRE-marriage....for some reason I looked alot older then. Well I know a few reasons why, but really I am depressed because I look like I am twelve! A twelve year old who looks like she has had two kids. It is probably because I really dont wear much makeup anymore, I really dont have time! I chopped my hair and it is in an "akward" stage..you know, like the stage I was in when I was around twelve, I got braces, and I looked pretty youngish to begin with. Yah,..I got braces. So I pretty much have the worse teeth of anyone not living in Kentucky, and I need an implant, and I have to have perfectly straight teeth first..yaddadadadada, and there really wasnt room in my mouth for all my teeth in the first place, and now I have to somehow fit my lips over braces. So not happening and really, REALLY funny. and depressing. My husband keeps braking out in random laughter and says I look like the babysitter. Funny, I FEEL like the babysitter. SO. This is why I am in a bad mood today and all week, oh and because my cheeks hurt from braces cuts and from smiling so HUGE, just so my lips dont get cought on all the braces, this is the longest dorkiest post ever written but I am happy now. And my CRAZYYYYYYYY CRAZZZZYYY non sleeper son is napping and Georgia is tooooo! That makes me happy. Oh, I am sure I spell like a twelve year old too.
AND...yes, I wear that shirt every day.
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Angela said...

haha you look sooo cute! Im sure you dont like to hear that, but too bad you do! And thanks AGAIN for taking your blog off private! :) You are beautiful, braces/no braces! And Im so happy for you that both the kids were asleep!!! Yay!!

K Bailey said...

Cute Lauren!! I'm jealous-braces are on my list of some-day wants! How long will you have to wear them? I've always thought your teeth was really straight!

Trina said...

Yae Braces! You look cute with braces. My freshman year I had braces and right before school started I had three teeth pulled that were in the front of my mouth. That is dorky!

Leah Martineau said...

Lauren, you look wonderful!! So you do look young and in 10 years that will be a great thing. I'll be this wrinkly old hag and you will be beautiful!! =) I need lots of dental work done and the first on my list is to get rid of my big beaver teeth!!!

Amy said...

Hahaha that is funny! I never thought of you as having bad teeth. They were never noticable to me. Braces definitely aren't the funnest thats for sure. Luckily the second time around that I had them I was able to have invisiline on the top. How long do you have to have them on?

Matt and Dionne said...

Lauren! You have always been gorgeous and I was thinking you look better than ever! I had to laugh though because I am always saying that I look like a 12 year old with 3 kids!!!

akdoxey said...

Thanks for brightening up my day, that was a funny post. And i think it's awesome you got braces. I wish I could because I'm starting to feel self-conscious about my buck teeth.

I totally understand feeling like you're younger, esp when you don't have time to even think about looking good but for the record...I think you look great, even with the braces. Georgia is so adorable! I love all her clothes!

Unknown said...

K- so after I got your email I had to search your blog for a post on your braces. And I think you look great! It helps that you have a pretty face and soon they will start feeling normal or so I hear:) Good luck and you will be so happy when you see your pretty teeth. I'm jealous!

Unknown said...

p.s. I wear the exact same 2 shirts every other day. I rotate them!! Ha! They're comfy...