Monday, August 11, 2008

Colorado Trip in weird order (because I am clueless with this blogging thing)


Leeah and Georgia, I didnt realize how round Missy Georgia's face was until I got her next to all the cousins!
We had a blast!! Almost convinced me I should move there! Never thought I'd say that! I sure love to be around all of my family. We did nothing but eat WONDERFUL food (thanks Ange and everyone but me) run around from Temple session to party to Temple session, talked, played and had fun! I am so lucky to have so many wonderful aunts and uncles. I love them all so much. And Cousins! And Grama and Grampa! I am so blessed! Isnt family wonderful?










Mom and her siblings, all except for Amy (who was at her mother in law's funeral) and Chris who is in Georgia.
Chuck (holding Georgia) Ange, Paul (can barely see him and Ange) Mom, Mylinda, Dave, Heidi with Leeah, Julie, with funny Andrew and sweet Charlie in front!








Cooper doing what he does best...being a monkey





















All us girls except for Mylinda and Sarah and Rachael and her Jessi and Jillie
Me, Georgia, Haelee, Mom, Joni, Molly, Julie, Ange, Heidi, Leeah, Olivia, Syd (broke her leg) Amy, Grama Harrison, Beth and Ella and Charlie..PHEW!!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Amy said...

Sounds Like a fun few days! I love weddings cause everyone come for them and you get to just have fun and be with family. Lets get together this week!

jakeanddeana said...

Welcome back! Glad that you got to see Clint and Nat too -- what are the odds? Hope the trip was good. Give me a call if you want me to have Cooper come over to play. Or if you need to get away from the craziness, or, well just give me a call when you get a chance!

The Brown Life said...

It was great to see you guys. I finally posted some more pictures too. Do you know how to get some pictures off you blog. I want the ones at the temple with us.

Trina said...

I can not believe for some reason your brother is married. Man, I am so old. Looks like a fun trip!

Anonymous said...

I am sooo glad I got to see you Lauren!!!!! You are such a good mommy & I love you!

Love,
Mylinda:)