Tuesday, August 19, 2008

We had my friend Keira Poulson take pictures for us while we were in AZ. She did such a good job..if only Cooper would cooperate! The lighting and composition was beautiful, I think we'll try it again when our kiddos are older! We have had such a busy trip. All last week wes spent literally getting ready for Lyle and Emily's open house, and feeding and taking care of and chasing my kids. So despite my efforts, I dont know how helpful I was. The week before I was in CO, Drew was in Indiana for 2 weeks and it was 2 full weeks of who knows what before that! Our trip has been so long but we still seem to have not done everything we wanted to and seen everyone we wanted to. We have had fun though!


1 comment:

K Bailey said...

YOu guys have been gone forever! :) We need new family pics too-I'm waiting till this fall because it's too hot to go outside for pics right now!