Monday, August 11, 2008

Lyle's wedding day

Well this isnt exaclty in a good order, butAmy and Jared and their children were sealed in the Denver temple Saturday. Lyle was married Friday, and Jared and Jordan went through the temple on Wed. Night.
While waiting outside the temple with my chillins, Clint and Natalie came walking out!!! I was so excited! Totally wasnt expecting to see them it was a great suprise! Cooper was so excited to see Clint and I was so happy someone was there to help me!!

Jacob, Kaid and Cooper

Lyle got marrie din the Denver temple on Friday and it was beautiful!! I cant figure out how to put any pf the good pictures on here, so the one I have is a little lame. It was a beautiful day and Emily looked beautiful too!

Lyle and Emily, (and Emily's nephew) hopefully I will find a better picture
Grampa and Georgia...Couldnt get her dress on in time for pictures, sad!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Laura said...

Holy Cow! Is that your brother Lyle?! I can't believe he is married! I always forget that I'm not the only one getting older...other people can actually grow up, too! They look so cute together...what a beautiful day!