Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Grama came!

And left, how sad!! but while she was here she worked worked worked. She got more done around my house that I could have done in 6 months! She sewed curtains for Georgia's room. They are french curtains that you untie and they cover the window...I just have to sew the last one. She also sewed a big pannel for the big window in her room. She painted furniture, made a message board for the hallway, painted OU for Dear Drew in the play room. (I am a nice wife hu?) Got everything I didnt know I needed everytime she went to the store.....she is incredibly helpfull and more useful than I am or will be with my children probably. Anyway, we were so glad to have her come and only wish it could have been a longer visit, because I still have a very long to-do list. :)









Pumpkin from grama









4 comments:

Browns said...

What nice things to say about your mother! I feel very appreciated.
Mom

Amy said...

Mom's are the best!!! They really make life so much better and easier.

TheSweetMom said...

Sweet sweet, Mommy as Emma would say (it sounds more like shweet shweet, really, he he). Beautiful curtains, neat message board, and love your quilt you just whipped out of scraps! Cooper is adorable and hasn't changed a ton, but Georgia's hair is getting so long! Love your new house, too! I need to see a pic of the outside:)

Anonymous said...

That sister of mine is awesome isn't she?! I remember when I had Caleb and she came and stayed and took Caleb at night while I slept...I love that lady! :)