Saturday, October 24, 2009

I have alot of pictures to post becuase Picasa isnt letting me email any and I like my mom to see every picture I take basically. :) DREW MOWED THE LAWN! Our neigbors are rejoicing.
They found a worm
It looked like a small snake
Georgia kept saying "let me see!"

Cooper has funny smiles. He doesnt know what smiling means, kind of like Drew. For them, it is un-natural to smile. I think he looks pretty cute anyway.
I got to go to Cooper's school for a "pumpkin festival"
While we were there she wondered away from me. I found her looking up at a lady with the cutest concerned look on her face saying "where my mommy go?" Oh it was so cute. I am so amazed at how well she communicates when she wants to!
They asked for the kids to dress like cowboys to end their two weeks of a cowboy theme at school.


That is a long time to study cowboys! But we are in Oklahoma I guess


Here is the cute dress that my mom sewed for Georgia.


Cooper is so proud of his room.
He keeps it very clean all the time.












4 comments:

K Bailey said...

Love those shelves in his room! Store?

TheSweetMom said...

Fun school outing! Yes, us Okie teachers like the cowboy units! Cooper looks so cute! Love what you've done to the house, and those big windows in your house behind Cooper are great! Glad you have room to breath now in your new house!

Trina said...

Your house looks so beautiful and so dose the yard. It's so green! and Beautiful!!

jakeanddeana said...

Looks like so much fun! I can't wait to see your new house! Actually, even more, we can't wait to see you all!