Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Just hangin around

I have been seriously just cleaning up one disaster after another. I want a vacation.
She kind of looks like a roller derby girl in these pictures..
She's taking Cooper down..




after my mom left I was feeling crafty/motivated (plus the sewing machine was out) so I sewed a quilt out of the scraps from Georgia's bumper pads for the crib.


















Cooper was trying to make weird faces...he succeeded!

























We need to mow our lawn.

2 comments:

Amy said...

WOW!!!!! Georgia is so cute, she has gotten so big! I love her hair... I love everything about her, it would top it all off if she had a scratchy voice. for some reason she kind of reminds me of my sis ashley when she was little.

Lyndsay Winters said...

Um, your house looks like a dream house. I am jealous. I want your cabinets and your front door and your playroom and...I could go on and on! Your mom is great. I love it when my mom comes to town. Your kids are ridiculously adorable and your quilt turned out great! Oh, and I love the french curtains. Okay, I'm done.