Saturday, October 3, 2009

We've Moved! YEEEHAAAAA!!!











We moved into our new house last Tuesday and wooohooo things are wonderful. Cooper got to start school (wonderful), we have room for our stuff, wich is just I cannot even think of a word that describes how nice it is...(having room to put stuff) we arent living on top of eachother, we have a yard, and while it isnt the prettiest yard, the area we are in is well, wonderful! These are some pictures of a house we went to about a mile away from our home. The trees in this area are HUGE and the weather is incredible right now so we really enjoyed being outside today. And my camera is still on vaccation in Utah somewhere, so I only have phone pictures now which arent the greatest.

6 comments:

Lyndsay Winters said...

That tree swing is incredible and looks like something out of a fairy tale! You are SO lucky! I'm so glad you are in your house. I can't wait to see pictures of it...

Lyndsay Winters said...

Just read your comment on my blog. Bostyn just turned 2 on September 19th (my kids are 17 months apart). She had her ears pierced at 5 months old but started messing with them a few months ago to the point that the backs fall off and the earrings fall out and get lost. So, I told her she didn't get to wear any till I bought her new ones (without backs) for her birthday. She has been very stressed out not having earrings in so she was constantly asking for them. She is a really good talker and super smart... like her mom, haha. People always think she is older than she is. Still confused?

n/a said...

Can't wait to come see you and see the new place... I am looking for new shoes, will keep you in the loop on what I find:)

TheSweetMom said...

I was just thinking about you yesterday and wondering if you all were moved in yet. I'm so excited for you all! Do you have free access to that amazing tree swing? The trees around there look so big, how neat for you all!

akdoxey said...

OK, first of all- Georgia is adorable. Love the chubb. Secondly, is Drew done? In residency? Third, congrats on the new house, so exciting!

The Brown Life said...

It is now your turn to post some pictures of the new house. I am waiting!