Saturday, October 31, 2009

Something Fluffy This Way Comes...

We brought home a puppy this week. My friend knew of a lady who had a bunch and wanted them gone. I cant pass up a free puppy, especially a cute fluffy one. I have been missing having a dog around.


Cooper's loot....what am I going to do with all this?


Talking to her sucker after trick-r-treating


She did not want to sit down!
I apparently dont have any good pictures of Cooper's costume. Sad. He was a shark, in a costume 3 sizes too big, but he was happy anyway! He kept saying "this costume is tricky!!" While we were tick-r-treating cause he kept falling over in it and then kind of laying there like the boy on Christmas Story.
Georgia made a cute Dorothy. She carried Toto in her basket in the crook of her arm all night. She happilly went to every door and tried to open it herself. When they'ed answer she'd say "Happy Halloween!" And grab for the candy.
Jumping on the tramp
She'd lay down and say "bed!"





Cooper LOVES LOVES LOVES this puppy. He doesnt like to share it either.

Georgia is so funny. Drew and I gave talks last Sunday and through tthe whole meeting she was yelling "meow! Meow! Meow!" I mean, just constantly. And there really are not alot of kids there and the ones that are there are incredibly quiet. We are the menace family of the ward.
Not the best picture ever of Georgia, but I love it cause she is such a chub!! That poor puppy!

The puppy likes Georgia's blanket as much as she does. She drags it with her all day, and now the puppy jumps on the back and gets a free ride around the house. it makes her so mad!




She likes Cooper's shark costume.


Georgia was wearing this snow hat of Coopers all day. I put her down for a nap and took it off. Then that night, she was crying in her sleep so I went to check on her, and she was asleep, wearing the hat again.



I know I have a rediculous amount of pictures. And they are never really that good, so that must mean that I just really love my children. I DO. Especially when they are in bed.















9 comments:

TheSweetMom said...

I love your kids, too! And miss you all very much! You're kids looked adorable on Halloween. And I don't blame you for not passing on the free pup. It's the cutest!

Laura said...

I love the little Dorothy costume and your house looks BEAUTIFUL! Oh, and I think Maratha Stewart has some new competition in that mom of yours!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the picture with Georgia in her skibbies with the dog...that dog looks so fun to play with, my kids would die! Your kids were so cute for halloween! OH MY, I haven't even posted halloween...gotta get posting! Love reading about you and your fam! Just love it! ;)

K Bailey said...

Cute puppy....does the puppy have a name?

n/a said...

What is the puppy's name? When we come visit, do we need to bring the puppy gifts, or just your children? Now I have freaked myself out, great... puppy and children shopping... gotta run:)

jakeanddeana said...

We probably won't come bearing many gifts, but we can't wait to come see you guys! We come in on Thursday night, last flight -- I'll call you later this week!

Mike and Maradel said...

It is so much fun to see the pictures. I haven't checked you blog in awhile so I really had a lot to see. The kids look adorable at Halloween. And the curtains and stuff your mom did is amazing. Your home is beautiful! Thanks for posting.

Elisabeth (and Tyler) said...

I love you guys :) You are the cutest Mom. Ever.

James & Tara Huish said...

Oh, I need to eat up those chubs on Georgia! My next child better have some chubbers or else I'll be mad:) So fun to catch up! Seems like life is treating you pretty good! I'm hoping you'll be down for Christmas right? Let's get together! Love ya!